Medical Assistant Course
We offer a Hybrid Medical Assistant Course! Students complete work online, learn skills in person and complete a month long externship at a medical clinic. The course is 11 weeks long. Students who complete the course take a National Certification Exam on campus through National Healthcareer Association to become a Clinical Certified Medical Assistant (CCMA). We offer a affordable tuition and payment plans.
- Prepares students to work as a entry level Medical Assistant in a variety of settings such as clinic, doctor's office, mobile services, hospitals etc.
- Learn basic structure, functions, and interactions of the body systems
- Basic medical terminology
- Learn safety standards to protect patient, self, employees, and employers
- Learn front office, back office, and patient care in medical office
- Clinical skills and duties of a medical assistant such as vital signs, injections, administration of medications, EKG, and basic collection of labs.
- Students complete a month long externship at a local clinic
- Transcripts of High school graduation or GED completion
- Background Check