CNA Course Fee and Information
Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis. If a class if full, you may register for the following month.
Course Fee: $750.00
Payment Plan Available
$150 Registration fee
$200 Due the first week of classes
$200 Due the 2nd week of classes
$200 Due the 3rd week of classes
Tuition must be paid in full by the 4th week of classes.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Original Social Security Card
- Identification Card/ Driver's License
- Proof of Education: GED, high school diploma, or 8th grade transcript as a prerequisite
- Tuberculosis Test Results (Not required at this time due to online curriculum)
- Background Check
- Completed Student Application
- Submit completed Student Application form and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic we are currently offering hybrid CNA classes. The current classes are 4 weeks long.
The Certified Nursing Assistant program is a 4 week long program with 3 weeks of classroom instruction and one week of clinicals at a long-term care facility. The first part of our certified nurse assistant course takes place in the classroom. During classroom training, students will learn all aspects of patient care, through lectures, audio video, and practical demonstrations
Method of Payment:
Credit/ Debit Card
Money Order (Make payment to Victorious Healthcare Academy)
Course Fee: $750. Textbook and workbook: $60.00. BLS CPR: $45.00
State Test fee: $125.00 (Not included in course fee- to be paid directly to the state via card upon registering for the test)